Our goal is to make marketing so useful that people not only seek it out but stick around once they visit. Toward that end I'm proud to announce our latest effort aimed at helpfing businesses solve the deplorable problem of lead leaks. What the heck are lead leaks? Essentially they are the places in your sales and marketing process where you are losing potential customers to competitors because your marketing, website, or follow-up isn’t up to par. Or stated another way, the places where you are throwing away customers and revenue.
Two quick examples of lead leaks:
- What percent of your website visitors leave without contacting you? Not having a fresh, professional, conversion-friendly website is like turning away potential customers at your front door.
- How many of your calls go to voicemail or are after hours? Waiting too long to follow up with new contacts (even just more than an hour) usually means they choose someone else.
These are just a couple of common lead leaks, but there are so many more.
Anyway, it was driving us crazy to see so many businesses waste so many of the leads they’re working so hard to get – without even knowing it. So, we created an entire website dedicated to educating the world about lead leaks and helping businesses get more customers from their marketing.
Check out the site at www.dontleakleads.com for helpful info like:
- Candid “leaks on the street” videos with real consumers that will open your eyes to the problem
- Ebooks, articles, infographics, and presentations explaining the most common ways businesses leak leads (and what to do about them)
- A Marketing Math calculator that enables you to calculate the number of customers and amount of revenue you could get by fixing lead leaks
- Other fun stuff like videos and memes you can share